Specializing in family content.
Manage editorial calendar, contracted freelancers and assignments.
Read my latest work
Maintained organization’s website and social media accounts, composed and produced monthly newsletters and email blasts, worked with Board of Directors on all communication and publicity needs for the organization. Launched new website for the Guild, created program identities and provided administrative support to the President and other officers. Also oversaw membership for all members.
Reviewing new vehicles in the marketplace, all from a parent’s point of view.
Released April 2014, Reedy Press.
- Designed marketing materials for both print and web
- Maintained client websites
- Installed and customized WordPress sites
- Blogged on youth culture topics and money management.
Fine Arts Coordinator / City of Buena Park
March 2003 – April 2007
- Planned, coordinated and assisted overseeing the city’s Cultural/Fine Arts programs: Civic Theatre, Youth Theatre, Monthly Cultural Excursions, Summer Concert Series, Exhibiting Artist Program, Student Art Programs (Cultural Art Faire/High School Art Show/Elementary Art Show) and Community Chorus.
- Designed and maintained the Fine Arts division website
- Produced all marketing and promotional materials for the division
- Wrote press releases and fundraising requests for all areas of programming.
Digital copies of work samples by request
Freelance Design Work
Four-Eyed Girlie / view all projects
Temple Lofts (Long Beach) / Website design — visit site
Petite Montessori preschool — visit site
Lipstick and Leopard Print / WordPress implementation and customization — visit site
Baby Begonia Props / Etsy shop identity — visit shop