Web Communications Manager / Motor Press Guild (MPG)
January 2014 – present
Maintain organization’s website and social media accounts, compose and produce monthly newsletters and email blasts, work with Board of Directors on all communication and publicity needs for the organization.
Automotive Reviewer and Family Content Contributor / Cars.com
April 2011 – present
Reviewing new vehicles in the marketplace, all from a parent’s point of view.
Read auto reviews / Read blog posts
Author / 100 Things to Do in L.A. Before You Die
Coming March 2014 from Reedy Press.
Visit Facebook page
Graphic Designer / Subcat Marketing
April 2007 – October 2010
- Designed marketing materials for both print and web
- Maintained client websites
- Installed and customized WordPress sites
- Blogged on youth culture topics and money management.
Subcat Work Sample 01 (Website) / Subcat Work Sample 02 (2-pg PDF)
Fine Arts Coordinator / City of Buena Park
March 2003 – April 2007
- Planned, coordinated and assisted overseeing the city’s Cultural/Fine Arts programs: Civic Theatre, Youth Theatre, Monthly Cultural Excursions, Summer Concert Series, Exhibiting Artist Program, Student Art Programs (Cultural Art Faire/High School Art Show/Elementary Art Show) and Community Chorus.
- Designed and maintained the Fine Arts division website
- Produced all marketing and promotional materials for the division
- Wrote press releases and fundraising requests for all areas of programming.
Digital copies of work samples by request
Freelance Design Work
Four-Eyed Girlie / view all projects
Temple Lofts (Long Beach) / Website design — visit site
Petite Montessori preschool — visit site
Lipstick and Leopard Print / WordPress implementation and customization — visit site
Baby Begonia Props / Etsy shop identity — visit shop